Friday, October 31, 2008

Beads String

FINALLY I've got my hands on the Swarovski Beads String and Colour Chart! I've always wanted a colour sampler and was thinking of actually collecting them slowly until I have all the colours. Sorta like collecting stamps or collector's items.

I don't have to collect one by one anymore! Yay!



If you're an avid beader, this is very useful when you want to look for colours that will match your desired colour scheme. This 46cm long strand consists of 128 pieces of 4mm Swarovski bicones. A colour chart accompanies it; a guidance to tell you the names of the colours. And they come in a very presentable organza bag. :)

Visit Beading.com.my to get yours today before they run out! You can read more about this item at their blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice picture, better than mine :)

Thanks for loving it!

Waiyee Chan said...

Hehe.. thanks! :) Yup I love it! Think it's very creative to be able to wear it as a bracelet.

On thing I realised is the edges of the crystals are quite sharp, can scratch ppl wan. Haha! :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails