Sunday, October 12, 2008

One of a kind

I've been keeping these beads for months. I really really love them a lot because they're so unique. The ceramic ones have printed flowers on them, so intricate! I found these gems at Central Market few months ago and I bought the last ones. The shop later closed down. I don't know where else to get these beads already. So these earrings are sorta considered limited edition. =p


E61 Red Sakura
12mm ceramic beads, daisy spacers on ear wires.
*There's a slight mark on one of the beads (right sakura bead on picture). Not for fussy buyers.
Length: 4.5cm
RM16 (sold!)



E62 Blue Chrysanthemum
12mm ceramic beads, daisy spacers on ear wires.
Length: 4.5cm
RM16 (sold!)



E63 Rusty Harmony
12mm glass beads on ear wires.
Length: 4.5cm
RM19 (sold!)


I wish I can take sharp pictures like Jeff's. I've got to practise much more!

*edit* the kids in my kindy excitedly exclaimed "MARBLE!" when they saw this earring. XD

E-mail me at chanwaiyee@gmail.com or SMS me at 016-2061984 to grab the earrings quick!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails