Sunday, October 12, 2008

Gypsy Charm Bracelet


B61 Gypsy Charm Bracelet
Freshwater pearls, round faceted glass beads, glass bicones, bead cap, fine chain links, acrylic briolette.
RM29 (sold)


This is how it looks like on my wrist.

It doesn't have any clasps because the bracelet is stretchable. The fine chain part is rather delicate so you'll have to slip it on your wrist gently. It's a really sweet and elegant design.. not too funky and chunky.

E-mail me at chanwaiyee@gmail.com or SMS me at 016-2061984 to order. You will need to specify your desired length of the bracelet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

me like....me like....can curi idea? hehehe

Anonymous said...

btw....that was my comment...suiling

Waiyee Chan said...

hehe curi la. i got the inspiration from a beading mag. can show you when i see you. :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails