Saturday, March 6, 2010

Lampwork Beads

These pretty lampwork beads are from Hong Kong, according to the bead shop owner. I chanced upon these lovely turquoise lampwork beads with little white daisies on them when I was in Singapore.

I've been keeping them for some time now, not wanting to simply create something with them. I waited until I had the ultimate design in mind. Finally, they found places to belong in - in a pair of cheery earrings and a chunky plunky bracelet!

The earrings are photographed by my colleague's husband, Timothy See Thoe. :)



E43 Cheery Daisy
Imported turquoise lampwork beads, diamante rondelles, Swarovski bicones, glass bicones on round earring hoops.
RM19 (1 pair sold!)
(limited remakes)

Chunky plunky matching bracelet to be featured in the next post! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails