Saturday, March 6, 2010

Chunky Plunky

"You better don't play Mafia if you wear this bracelet." Sui Ling reminded me when she saw this new bracelet I created.

On my birthday last year, a group of us played Mafia at a friend's house. After many rounds of me being the civilian, I suddenly had the chance to be the mafia. When I wanted to point at somebody to 'kill' while everyone's eyes were closed, I used the wrong hand. Instead of using my bracelet-less hand, my chunky bracelet clanged and someone beside me exclaimed, "I think I know who the killer is already!"

-.- needless to say, I lost la. Thanks to my bracelet. Haha.

Never wear chunky bracelets if you want to play Mafia.

Here's my latest favourite!




B95 Spring Daisies
Imported lampwork beads, crackled glass beads, lily charms, metal butterfly beads, cat's eye heart-shaped beads, handmade glass beads, glass bicones with flower toggle clasp.
Length: 21cm (add 3cm to your normal length as this is a chunky bracelet)
RM55
(remakes are limited)

Email your order using the format provided on the ordering page. Simple as that! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails