Saturday, November 14, 2009

Post Production Blues

It's finally over.. all the bi-weekly rehearsals and the performances at Panggung Bandaraya. I'm going to miss them, especially the cast and crew who have grown to become friends. My heartiest gratitude too, to all you dearies who went for the performance! Thank you for your support. :)

Here are some pictures for you to see..



The view of the seats in Panggung Bandaraya from the mezzanine floor.



The altos of Two From Galilee. :)



Amanda - the babe who helped me man my stall.



Beading class on stage before showtime!



My friends with the Three Wise Men. :)



The lovely wardrobe mistresses who became my customers too!



That's my stage name - Leah!



Me with the youngest cast member of Two From Galilee!



One of the HUGE multimedia ads which was shown before showtime - CHATTERBEADS!


Now, it's back to the beading table/dinner table and create more beauties. :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails