Monday, November 30, 2009

Enough Time For One Post, Maybe

Since my cousin went to the bank, she has allowed me to use her laptop for now. Yay! So I thought I'd share some of the customizations I've made recently.

I had a request to remake BK016 bookmark - remember the mermaid one with blue and green glass beads? Well, this customer requested to change it to pearls instead, and the result looks pretty grungy + sophisticated. :)

At first, I used white and grey pearls. She also requested to have more sea-themed charms than pearls.





Therefore, BK018 Rosalyn was born! However, my customer preferred all white pearls, so I removed the grey ones. It no longer looked grungy, but it exudes pure sphistication. :)

This is BK019 Rosalyn White.







Hope your friend will be happy with this bookmark, Rosalyn! :)

5 comments:

Valerie A. Heck Esmont said...

The book mark looks great!

Anonymous said...

may i know the price?

ericosan

Waiyee Chan said...

Hi Valerie, thanks! I like your site too. It contains lots of inspiration for designs. :)

Hi Ericosan, the price is MYR39. Would you like to place an order?

Anonymous said...

hye..can i still order this bookmark..is it still available?or can u customize a bookmark for me?but instead of those charms,i want letters..block letters..can u?

hrtyty said...

We can see them wearing moncler jackets in attending many important occasions. Onitsuka Tiger Needless to say, in the down jacket

fashion world, there is no second company which can compete with MonclerConsequently, Franklin Marshall Clothes not only common

people wear moncler jackets, those famous superstars are no exception. Light down, Hogan Sneakers soft material, delicate design,

attractive colours, all of these make Moncler indispensible for all superstars.

Related Posts with Thumbnails