Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Cheese!

That's was my first thought when I saw this chain. Looks quirky, doesn't it? Reminds me of those cartoonish cheese with holes in them.

My colleague requested for this customized set. She could hardly keep her excitement down and asked me every day at work about her bracelet and earrings which were in the making. :p So cute la you, June!






B92 June's Cheese
Rhodium-plated and nickel free chain links with lobster clasp.
RM25 (sold)


As for the earrings, June wanted something really simple and tiny.


E140 June's Cheese
Square rhodium-plated and nickel free cheesy chain links on rhodium-plated french earhooks.
RM13 (sold)

Email your order using the format provided on the ordering page. Simple as that! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails