Saturday, January 31, 2009

Seafoam

Hi, I'm back with a new bracelet! This time it's chunkier and more packed - less space between the beads.

The thing is, there is only one available. There will be no remakes for this bracelet as I have very limited amount of these glass beads. Unless you don't mind a a slight variation, I'm glad to reproduce it though.

As for now, here is the one and only limited Seafoam bracelet!




B71 Seafoam
Glass beads in green and turquoise tones on rhodium-plated chain.
RM29 only. (3 sold! No longer remakeable.)

Email your order using the format provided on the ordering page. Simple as that! :)

3 comments:

Cindy's Crafty Bites said...

Lovely beads!! Hey, Happy Chinese New Year!! and I have something for you over at my blog, come and collect it ayte ;)

jenny said...

IS LOOKS NICE. I LIKE UR DESIGN.

d4isuk3 said...

I like this! Got it in red or maybe pinkish?

Related Posts with Thumbnails