Saturday, January 17, 2009

I need a featherduster!

My dearest beloved faithful fans of Chatterbeads,

There's a thin layer of dust on me blog! *gasps*

The beginning of this year has been really hectic for me. I am currently teaching 5-year-olds, and it takes some time and strength to adapt to them as I've been used to working with 3-year-olds.

I've been leaving my workplace quite late due to lesson preparation and discussions with the Teacher, that when I return home, I hardly have the strength to update this space and to create new items.

My utmost apologies to my dear customers who have been patient with me because I caused a lot of delay. Sorry for taking a long time to answer your e-mails and smses. Just a note, I won't be able to reply to any smses from 8am to 1pm as handphones are not allowed when the children are around. Just a safety precaution, in case any child happened to fall down and I didn't witness what happened because I was in the phone.

I will be posting up some of the items I've come up with before the school term started. Hope that will interest you. :)

Thank you for your support and love. :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails