Thursday, September 11, 2008

Unintended Hiatus

Sorry folks, for keeping you waiting! I actually have new new new designs of charm bracelets that i'm DYING to publish here.. but I've just been either too busy or too tired. Thousand apologies.

On the other hand, I've been hunting for new charms, and I definitely have a growing collection of them already, all waiting to be fitted into a charm bracelet! The latest are these really sweet butterflies, the best I've seen so far. I've actually come across lotsa butterfly charms, but none of them look nice enough. Hehe. Yeah, I'm picky. =p So yeah, will show you soon!

I hope to be able to update later tonight, so watch this space! Weather's been really hot these days, and the mozzies are swarming around. Couldn't really bead in peace. All these modern mosquitoes can even tahan mozzie repellent. Like, whaaaaaat?! Putting citronella incense under my table hardly helped.

Anyway, I'm digressing already. I'll be back!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails