Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Angels We Have Heard On High

I can't believe that this picture has been sitting in my Picasa album for so long and I forgot to show them to you! Hehe! Created these angels like, two months back but never featured them here pulak.

These angels are created as handphone charms, but they can be customized as anything you want. Yes, ANYTHING! Such as bag charms, pendants (one girl did), earrings or charms on a bracelet.

I actually have a MYRIAD of colours for the gowns of the angels. Not every colour is here. I just picked the shades of a colour pencil box to display here. Hehe. Missed out amethyst. And the opaque colours.


M9-Angel handphone charms in rainbow hues
RM10 each ONLY!


The cool shades (mint green, apple green, turquoise, pale blue)
RM10 each



The sizzling hawt shades (pink, red, amber, yellow, clear)
RM10 each

Don't they look dainty? Hehe. Order yours now!

Email me at chanwaiyee@gmail.com to order! Refer to my sidebar for very simple ordering format. :)

1 comment:

rolex replica said...

As the year goes,fashion watches will definitely entice the craving eyes of fashion.

Related Posts with Thumbnails