Sunday, September 21, 2008

Black and Red

After created Krystle's handphone charm in the previous post, I started to like black and red. I find that this colour combination gets more attention when I wear it to go out. Hehe!

Here's the charm bracelet with the new butterfly charms I said in the last post - pretty!


Butterfly charm bracelet with black onyx faceted round beads and red glass bicones on a rhodium-plated chain
RM30 (sold)

And here's something to match the bracelet:


Butterfly charms earrings
RM10 (3 pairs sold)


Still on the red and black note, this one's made of Swarovski crystals:


E51-Swarovski hoop earrings (black and red)
RM36.90


Comes in pink too! Or any colour you wish for, really. :)


E50-Swarovski hoop earrings (pink)
RM36.90


On a hematite note, this pair of earrings are full of shiny light black hematite beads in different shapes and sizes.


E53-Dainty hematite earrings. Hematite cube beads, hematite chips, hematite sphere beads and hematite star-shaped beads.
RM14.90 (sold)

Email me at chanwaiyee@gmail.com to order! Refer to my sidebar for very simple ordering format. :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails