Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Singapore Day 1 & 2

There were LOTS of lovely pendants on long chains in Orchard, Singapore. LOTS of butterflies, birds, swirls. I've finally succumbed to the trend. :p Found the best birdcage pendant in Far East Plaza!

I like how it is designed - it's only half the cage. The other half is open. Sorta symbolises that the bird is free to stay or to fly out. :)


I am pretty happy with yesterday - managed to cover most of the places I wanted to visit. Many thanks to my tour guide Jon! :D


He was pretty much tired because I disrupted his sleeping pattern. :p Thank you for spending a day with me! :)


Fried Mars Bar. Absolutely delicious. :) I'm tempted to go town for more!

The view of the port from Vivo City.


And finally, back home to celebrate my cousin's birthday. :) That's my cousin in red, niece who insisted on blowing the candle together with my cousin, my cousin-in-law and my aunt (mum's sis).


My purchases on Day 1! Birdy umbrella and Golla camera pouch. :)

Joan of Joan Bead Shop was so sweet to recommend me places to get beads. :) I haven't gone to Chinatown yet, Joan.. but will soon! Today my other cousin will bring me somewhere else to look at beads. Waiting til later in the evening!

6 comments:

jenny said...

people park centre!!!!

must go there~

last week i have been there~

laiguan got offer. buy 1 free 1~

Waiyee Chan said...

i'm gonna go there tomorrow! :) Joan told me abt lai guan too. i'm curious adddyyyy!

Unknown said...

goodness!! the birdcage is so cute!!! hehe.. and the little birdie umbrella, i have the same design for my pencil case..hehehe..

yup's Lai Guan is a must go and the other shop at the end is Shino Beads where u can buy in grams..mix and match those beads :)

Waiyee Chan said...

hey wendy! got it at far east plaza. lots of lovely pendants there luo.. *drools* i am looking at ur blog entry of the beads directory! i will go to the town later and hunt for those places. :)

Agnes Sim said...

i like the bird cage le...so lovely!

kam*yu said...

Hi Waiyee, it's Crissy here. I've set up my site and linked you :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails