Monday, June 8, 2009

Away

Hello everyone! A quick post to announce that I will be away from 7-14 June 2009 as I will be in Singapore. Apologies for orders made during the last week - I can only ship your items on Monday, 15 June so you can make your payment during this week. I think it's best you don't text me, e-mail will do (I'm not sure about roaming charges, whether they charge both sides etc). :) I am able to be online quite frequently.

Here's a picture from the choir performance Be Our Guest, taken by Anselm and edited by Chris Sam.

A big shout-out to family and friends who came to watch.. thank you! :) and Agnes, thank you for texting me saying that you'd be watching too! Wish I got to meet you to say hi. :)

Wish I brought my beads and tools here too. Heheh. :p

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails