Saturday, May 16, 2009

Pink Paua

Gosh.. it's been so difficult to update. A lot of things are going through my life, both good and bad. Trying to cope through, so far so good!

I recently made these. Usually paua shells are blue green (my fave colour!), right? I came across pink-fuchsia tones of paua. Not sure if they are really paua, but I'll call them pink paua!


B80 Pink Paua
Pink paua flower links with fuchsia and amethyst Swarovski bicones.
Length: 17.5cm (unmodifiable)
RM27 (sold)


E128 Pink Paua Dangles
Pink paua flower links with fuchsia and amethyst Swarovski bicones on french earring hooks.
RM17 (sold)

Get both bracelet and earrings at a discounted price of RM42!
(Normal price: RM44)

Email your order using the format provided on the ordering page. Simple as that! :)

1 comment:

iShLiBeTiSh said...

hi! do u still hav this design with u...? i kinda like it.. =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails