Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Chinese Zodiac Bookmarks

Quirkiness is on its way here! I am so crazy over metal bookmarks. Here's a new series that indicates your Chinese zodiac in cute porcelain animal beads! I didn't make all twelve, but two: rat and rooster. If you would like to have it in other animals in the zodiac (dragon, rabbit, pig, etc), please e-mail me. :) Zodiac beads are VERY limited, as I brought in only one set! However, I may get another set if there is a popular demand. Hurry hurry make your order before it's too late!

Here's a look at the Twelve.


Click image to enlarge.



Center: BK014 Rat


Right: BK015 Rooster

Materials: Glass crackled bead, porcelain animal bead, faux pearls, spacers on metal bookmark.
Height of metal bookmark: 8.5cm
Length of the dangling part (from the jump ring onwards): 6cm
RM26 (sold!)

Email your order using the format provided on the ordering page. Simple as that! :)

2 comments:

David Firepig said...

wow, those bookmarks are so cute!! I also read book a lot, and I also care about the bookmarks.
And I also like chinese zodiac, that's so amazing for this compatibility!!
If you also care about astrology, you can go to my site: http://www.onlinechineseastrology.com/

Agnes Sim said...

wow...so cute. where u get all this charm?

Related Posts with Thumbnails