Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Little Blossom

One of the tiniest pair of earrings I've made. It's been a long time since I last used studs in my creations. Here's a simple pair - only one pair available. I picked the white flower glass beads from my bead stash. Found only two flowers, enough to make this precious pair.

However, one of the white flowers have a tiny chip on one of the petals.. so this pair is certainly not for fussy buyers. :)


the flower bead on the right has a little chip




Love the beadcaps - they're actually tiny leaves pointing northsoutheastwest!

E119 Little Blossom
White glass flower beads, aquamarine Swarovski bicones, leaves beadcaps on earring studs.
Length: approx. 1.5cm
RM10 only.

Email your order using the format provided on the ordering page. Simple as that! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails