Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Art For Grabs Christmas



Come.
Chatterbeads will be there. :)

The Annexe Gallery presents
ART FOR GRABS XMAS SPECIAL 2008
Arts & Crafts Bazaar
Dates & Times: Sat 20 and Sun 21 Dec 2008, 12pm to 8pm


Admission Free, except where indicated

The Annexe Gallery
2nd Floor, Central Market Annexe
Jalan Hang Kasturi, 50470 Kuala Lumpur
Tel & Fax: +603-2070 1137
Web: www.annexegallery.com


CELEBRATE THE MADNESS of last minute Xmas shopping with us at Art For Grabs Xmas Special!

Featuring more than 40 stalls selling art: art you can hang on your wall, art you can wear, art you can watch, art you can eat, and a whole assortment of arty things you never knew you needed until you see them in the flesh! That cool tshirt for your friend, that subversive movie for your dad, that angsty drawing for your ex. And don’t forget to treat yourself too - just for surviving this strange year!

EVERYTHING IS UNDER RM100 EACH. At The Annexe Gallery, it is Christmas at recession-friendly prices!



Yay they finally have a poster! So yeah. Chatterbeads will be setting up a stall at this bazaar! Click on poster to read more about it. Click on map to redirect yourself to know how to get there. Very easy via the LRT. Just stop at Pasar Seni Station.

I basically have a rough idea on what I'll be selling. I'm still thinking whether I would do charm bracelet customization there.. cuz it may take up much time. Yeah, I know it's kinda too late to be still planning how I want to run my stall! I can be quite a procrastinator. X( Trying very hard to change! Gonna be in my New Year's resolution.. again.

I'm also getting quite nervous about this bazaar thing. Come come and support me k? Come up and say hi to me! :) Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

hrtyty said...

Women's magazines are far way different from newspapers. Belstaff Womens Jackets The former sites interests of individuals

without any concerns as to locations and its content are based from the general inclinations or interests of participants, true religion sale while the latter are geographically

based and does not involve any inklings as to what people desires. With these, Babyliss

Pro 230
a women's magazine is like a forum to cater all the wish lists and demands of patrons.

Related Posts with Thumbnails