Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Aftermath

I had fever right after the bazaar.. sill recovering. =p Art for Grabs was exhilarating! I was rushing like mad to prepare for it and finally it's over now. Phew! I've got lots of pictures to share. Some of the shots are taken by Amanda. Thanks babe for helping me print the name cards and for bringing them to me. :)

Before that, lots and tonnes of thanks to my AUNT PI LI and UNCLE PETER for their love and help. They tirelessly pushed the heavy trolley loaded with my beads and carried the table from the car park to the Annexe for me. They sat patiently by me for the two whole days, helping me to sell and guard the money. They also bought me breakfast, lunch and dinner. I am deeply grateful for their help. :) Thanks, kuku and kucheong. I love you both a lot. :)


My stall at the corner, near the stairs. Also, that's my aunt and half of my uncle.


I should be more organized. Ahem.








My stall neighbour, The Establishment. They were selling keyboard keys as pendants, brooches and rings. I bought some from them too. =p


This was the main gallery, with a cafe upstairs!




Creative works by Evangelione and Miss Ireen. They used wall space! So creative! It wasn't convenient for them to bring tables as they came from JB, so they used the walls instead. :)


Joan of Joan Beads House and Shi Min of Charming Pieces! It was great meeting you both! :)


I bought these cute cupcakes for teatime from GG of Ngonyes! I toppled the whole thing.. that's why the colourful dotties got stuck at the other cupcakes. :s


Below are artsy shots by Amanda. :)


I like this picture of me. :D








These yummy earrings are made by Ciyou of Colors City, who shared a stall with Cindy of Crafty Bites. The cake slices at the bottom of the image are mine now.. muahaha!


Amanda told me that this stall sold our primary school days goodies, from candies to small games. A bundle of these stuff should be more than enough to evoke the nostalgic senses. :D













Mucho gracias goes to my beloved friends who came to visit me - Jane of Handmade Jewelry Club, Aunty Elaine and family, Cindy and Eddie, and 'Aunty' June! You guys made my day! :D

3 comments:

Joan said...

i'm sick too.... take care ahh...

Cindy's Crafty Bites said...

Ouh, take care Joaan. Neway, Merry Christmas Wai Yee!! :) -XOXo-

hrtyty said...

Womens Magazine have become a source of inspiration and and entertainment for both readers and authors a like. Belstaff Leather Womens magazines wether printed or

through online these magazines have helped or paved the way for virtual communities of women readers world wide. Unlike

books or novels, Ed Hardy Shoes which the target

audience are only portraying and giving out his/her concepts on the tale, women's magazine appears and ensures a

communicative ambiance. language learning

software
The reader and the publisher are like conversing their experiences in life and the future ahead.

Maybe it is because of the life tales and current fashions that tickle the interests of both the creator and the viewer.

Related Posts with Thumbnails