Tuesday, August 19, 2008

What's Your Favourite Cause?

Handphone chain with funky flower charm
RM10

Do you have any cause that you strongly support? It could be cancer awareness or music. Or something that you love and believe in.. like ballet or cycling or God? Show what you love through metal charms!

Personally, I adore flowers a lot. Whether they are real, live ones or pretty swirly floral motifs on a blouse, I absolutely love them! So.. when I was beadhunting in KL last Saturday with a friend, I spotted a packet of these flower charms waaay above my head and I practically squealed. They are very very funky and pretty!

I went home and created this simple piece, and I thought it looked very pretty. So I took out other charms I possess and started turning them into handphone charms too! I created one with a swan charm and others with different butterfly charms.

If you would like to customize using a different colour scheme and different charm, do let me know. :) I used blue because that's the only colour I have for now! Haha!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails