Friday, August 1, 2008

Brief Update

In these two months, I've been visiting Central Market rather frequently after work to buy beads and jewellery-making stuff. My friends were horrified that I was visiting Petaling Street all by myself. Hehe. I'm quite used to it already, and I like it. To protect myself from robbers, rapists or kidnappers, I never bring a handbag there. Instead, I carry my sister's quite tattered sling bag and put on the fiercest face I could! ;D

Last week, I've uploaded pictures of my handmade jewellery to my Picasa, and maybe some of you may have feasted your eyes upon them. :) The trouble is, I have put wrong prices of the items there, and will amend them now. I'm sorry if I have caused any inconvenience. =s

However, if you have placed your orders before I amended the prices, you don't have to follow the current price, as that would be unfair to you.

Hope you enjoy the pictures! I will try to upload them here when I have more free time. Rest assured, weekend is coming! i love love love my weekends! :D E-mail me at chanwaiyee@gmail.com or text me at 016-2061984 to order! :)

Click here to go to Waiyee's Picasa. :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails