Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hummingbird Bookmark

As mentioned before in my previous post sometime last June, I have always liked to see designs of necklaces/pendants of birdcages, with the bird OUTSIDE the cage. Because personally, it symbolizes freedom, and birds are meant to dominate the skies, not bound in cages.

Few years ago, I wanted to keep birds in a cage as a pet. So I bought a simple birdcage and a pair of tortoise pigeons (which looked like sparrows). My mum strongly refused to let me keep birds in a cage because she said birds are meant to fly free. I looked at them twittering away, trying to find a way out. I felt sorry for them for they couldn't use their wings fully. The next day, mum and I went to a nearby park to set the birds free. :)

Here's a simple bookmark which celebrates freedom for our feathered friends.





BK046 Hummingbird

A hummingbird charm dangles from a metallic teal wooden birdcage charm, with a Swarovski bicone and a Korean crystal in between.

Metal bookmark measures 12cm, and the dangling part of the bookmark measures approximately 6cm.

RM23 (2 sold)

Email your order using the format provided on the ordering page. Simple as that! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails