Monday, October 12, 2009

Bird's Nest Ring

Tada! My new creation and I'm proud of it. Isn't it cute to carry a little wire bird's nest on your finger? And oh, I've included a little shell bird too, to look after the eggs. :)

nest on my finger

mama bird guards her eggs


top view of the ring

R1 Bird's Nest
Bronze-coloured copper wire woven into a nest, with freshwater pearls and shell bird bead on rhodium-plated ring.
Inner diameter of ring: 1.5cm
Diameter of nest: 2cm
RM26 (2 sold, 2 reserved, 1 more available!)

This ring is very limited. I am only making five, so get yours today before they run out! :) Please note that there will be slight differences in the wire-weaving of the nest as each nest is designed at random. However, the diameter will remain the same.

Email your order using the format provided on the ordering page. Simple as that! :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails